Angel Tree Program
Saturday, December 3, 2022
- 2:00 PM
Return gifts to Beit Tikvah lobby by Saturday, December 3
Angel Tree is a well received community outreach, providing gifts to children and families of inmates during the holiday season. Beit Tikvah has participated in this outreach, sponsored by Eagle Outreach, a partnership with Prison Fellowship, for the last several years.
After more than 2 years Eagle Outreach is preparing to serve families and children for Christmas. They plan to love on kids of inmates with the love of Yeshua by giving opportunities for you and your family to be the hands and feet of Yeshua to provide gifts to about 300 children who have or had a parent incarcerated.
Many ways to get involved:
- Calling Caregiver Team. Call families to get gift wishes of the kids. Call from your home October 10th thru November 3rd (4 hrs/w).
- Data Entry Team. Enter data into the computer. Saturday October 29th or November 5th, 9 AM – 3 PM place tbd (3 hr minimum).
- Gift Request Packet Assembly Team. Assemble gift request packets. Tuesday November 8th, 7 PM – 9 PM at Woodinville Community Church, Woodinville. Show up to volunteer!
- Gift Buying Team. Gift requests will be available in Beit Tikvah's lobby for you to select a gift or gift card to buy that is wished by a child on November 12th, 19th, and 26th. Return gifts by December 3rd.
- Setup Team. Help prepare for sorting & delivery. Friday December 9th between 10 and 4 PM at The Vine Church, Kenmore, WA.
- Sorting Team. Sort and wrap gifts. Children under 13 must be accompanied by parent. Friday, December 9th, 6 PM – 10 PM at The Vine Church, Kenmore, WA.
- Delivery Team. Take your family or friends to visit the families and give the kids their gifts. Arrive Saturday at the Vine Church December 10th, 9:00-11:00 AM to pick up gifts & instructions. Deliver between December 10th and 17th. Pre-registration required. For details contact us at 800-383-5519 x810 or Volunteer@EagleOutreach.org
- Prayer & Praise Team. Pray for the families and volunteers - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other. I can’t help in the above – let me know how I can help elsewhere.
Donations are also welcome. Unable to buy a gift? Donations of any amount will go towards helping volunteers buy gifts.
Mail to: Eagle Outreach Ministries, 11410 NE 124th St #124, Kirkland, WA 98034